[Side effects of ordinary contraceptives]_ contraceptives _ harms _ effects _ adverse reactions
Many couples now use contraceptives when taking contraceptive methods, especially for women. The most common use of contraceptives, but there are some alternatives to contraceptives.Your body will cause a certain impact. Let me introduce to you the alternatives to ordinary contraceptives.
(1) If the type of early pregnancy reaction is serious, the time of taking the medicine can be set after lunch, or with the contraceptive reaction inhibition tablets at the same time in each cycle, 1 tablet each time, 1 day?
2 times for a total of 1?
Long-acting contraceptives have a lighter early pregnancy response than oral medications and generally do not require treatment.
(2) Irregular vaginal bleeding during menstruation.
For irregular bleeding caused by long-acting oral contraceptives, you can add 1 ethinyl estradiol tablet. If you still have bleeding, you can use other contraceptive methods.
(3) The menstrual cycle is shortened, which can be 4 before each menstrual period.
5 days, taking short-acting contraceptives daily?
2 tablets for 5 days to prolong menstruation.
(4) Too much or too little menstrual flow, usually without treatment, can return to normal after stopping the drug.
Individuals with a significant increase in menstrual flow should consider discontinuing the drug, further identifying the cause, and switching to other contraceptives.
(5) Breast swelling, palpitations, flushing, backache, abdominal pain, etc., can return to normal after stopping the medicine.
Pay attention to measuring blood pressure. If the blood pressure is normal, continue to use the medicine. If the headache persists, stop taking the medicine.
(7) Individuals may have allergic reactions.
If you have an allergic reaction, you should stop medicine or injection and use other contraceptives.
(8) Leucorrhea increases and generally does not require treatment.
If you find a lot of leucorrhea, and there is odor, itching of the vulva, etc., you should go to the hospital to check, rule out other causes of vaginitis, and treat the brakes in time.
Plasma after fast-acting oral contraceptives: (1) Early pregnancy reactions.
Family-visiting contraceptives have a milder degree of early pregnancy-like reactions and generally do not require treatment.
Among them, the nausea and vomiting of 53 family visiting anti-pregnancy tablets were more obvious, and those who responded to short-acting oral contraceptives with severe early pregnancy-like reactions.
(2) Irregular vaginal bleeding during menstruation, taking ethinyl estradiol tablets 1?
2 tablets, even 3?
Can be injected with progesterone or take a short-acting oral contraceptive tablet 2, 2 tablets daily for 3 days.
The above are some supplements about contraceptives. Generally speaking, if you take the contraceptives for a long time, most women will have irregular menstruation and chaotic cycles. In addition, there may be excessive vaginal discharge and even amenorrhea.At that time, you must not use it indiscriminately. You should consult a doctor. It is better to take it under the guidance of a doctor.